On October 26 & 27, 2018, foodies from Quebec and beyond will gather again at Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
for our 18th Gala des Grands Chefs, the most anticipated culinary event in Charlevoix!
Starting on Friday night with Le Grand Marché, fans of gastronomy will enjoy authentic and epicurean experiences
which will culminate on Saturday night with a gala dinner featuring a gastronomic menu inspired and elaborated by our
Executif Chef Pierre-Laurence Valton-Simard and some of the most talented chefs invited.
We are pleased to announce the names of our 7 invited chefs to our 18th edition :
- Francis Wolf: Chef, restaurant Le Hatley at Manoir Hovey Relais & Châteaux, North Hatley
- Hakim Chajar: Qwner Chef, restaurant Miel, Montréal
- Arnaud Marchand: Owner Chef, restaurant Chez Boulay-bistro boréal, Québec
- Baptiste Peupion: Executive Chef, Fairmont Le Reine Elizabeth, Montréal
- Olivier Perret: Executive Chef, Sofitel Montréal
- Vianney Godbout: Qwner and his chef Alexandre St-Amant Tremblay, restaurant La Chasse-Galerie, Montréal
- Émile Tremblay: Co-owner Chef, restaurant Faux bergers, Baie St-Paul