Published on June 8th 2018 by Tourisme Montréal
We love podcasts. They’re a fast and easy way to absorb information while commuting from place to place or kicking back and relaxing with a good listen. And the proof is in the numbers, with more people listening to podcasts than ever before.
As event planners, chances are you’re constantly on the lookout for the latest and greatest in this exciting and dynamic industry. We’ve pulled together a list of podcasts perfect for meeting planners on the go who are looking for a time-effective way to keep on top of it all.
Listen and enjoy!
- Meetings Today: Addressing important issues for meeting planners, the podcasts at Meetings Today include a recent look at event security.
- How I Built This: Host Guy Raz looks at the stories behind some of the most influential companies on the world stage, presented by NPR.
- Claim the Stage: Join host Angela Lussier, the CEO and founder of the Speaker Sisterhood, on this podcast dedicated to women in business.
- Style Your Mind: Cara Alwill focuses on areas of industry for women, from breaking through the glass ceiling to handling social media.
- EntreLeadership: Focusing on issues faced by entrepreneurs and business owners, host Ken Coleman interviews a trendsetter on each episode – occasionally recorded live at special events.
- The Art of Charm: With over 96 million downloads, the everpopular Art of Charm podcast features interviews with figures from Shaquille O’Neal to Angela Duckworth, all leaders in their respective fields.
- The Future of Work: Each episode, Jacob Morgan speaks with leading thinkers on changes in the workplace – and what’s to come.
- Hidden Brain: Blending scientific research with storytelling, host Shankar Vedantam dives into complicated topics ranging from romance to rebellion all through the lens of neuroscience.
- Stay on Top of Your Work: Host Magda Urbaniak looks at time management and the best way to tackle that todo list awaiting on all of our desks.
- Skift: A weekly look at changes in the travel industry, including interviews with executives, entrepreneurs and creative thinkers in the field.
- SpokenEdition – Skift Travel Business: Another podcast from the minds at Skift, presenting an insider’s look at global travel industry intelligence.
- Behind the Design: Marriott hotels presents interviews with the leading hotel designers in the industry, looking at trends and upcoming ideas in accommodation.
- Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast: One of the most popular podcasts in the hotel industry, Fuel looks at marketing trends and changes in hotel marketing.
- Lodging Leaders: Interviewing leading hoteliers and other industry players, Jon Albano looks at issues facing hotel professionals.
- Book Greener: Stay on top of the green hotel trend through interviews and examination of ecofriendly accommodation choices – and impress your attendees with their next stay.
- Hospitality Academy: Host Susan Pannozzo turns 30 years of experience in the hotel industry into a podcast that guarantees great guest experiences.
Discover more tips for event professionals here