With the goal of refreshing its three hotel establishments, Villegia Hotels invested $2.5 million over the past several months, including $1 million in the Manoir des Sables, $1 million in the Victorin and $500,000 in the Chéribourg.
The completed renovations are part of the group’s desire to meet the needs and expectations of its clients. They will also contribute to the promotion of lodging in their respective regions of the Eastern Townships (for the Manoir des Sables and the Hôtel Chéribourg which are located in Magog-Orford) and the Centre-du-Québec (for the Hôtel Victorin, located in Victoriaville).
The main renovations include:
At the Manoir des Sables:
- Renovations of the lobby and dining room
- New carpets, stains, bedding and paint in the 139 rooms
- New carpets and pain in many of the meeting rooms
- New décor for the Albatros bar
- The introduction of a new “Foot Golf” activity
At the Hôtel Chéribourg:
- New carpets, paint and bedding in the 117 rooms
- Addition of an elevator for better accessibility
- New floor covering in the dining room
- New carpets in the ballroom and the cocktail room
At the Hôtel Le Victorin:
- Paint, new carpets, new bedding and renovation of the bathrooms in the rooms
- Installation of refrigerators in the 152 rooms
- Renovation of many rooms and public bathrooms
- New private room with dining and bar services for groups of 14 people
- A new public laundromat
- Renovation of the dining room
- New carpets in many public spaces
- Addition of 2 outdoor 4-season spas
Villegia’s management indicated that many other renovation projects will be completed in 2018 with the goal of continuing the modernisation off its installations while maintaining the warm atmosphere that characterises each establishment.
Please note that the three Hôtel Villegia establishments are rated four stars and stand out for the quality of their services and the warm welcomes they provide to their clients.
Source: Yves Bernier