LE Baluchon, Éco-Villégiature
Max. banquet capacity (people)
Square feet for meetings
CITQ code: 30461
Did you know?
Why choose Le Baluchon?
- Our dynamic and professional staff
- Our convenient location (only 20 minutes away from Highway 40), situated midway between Montréal and Québec City
- We have 4 different locations to dine on site, each with a distinct atmosphere: the dining hall, with fine cuisine crafted from locally sourced, eco-friendly ingredients; L’Éco-café, featuring a bistro style menu alongside local artisans and products in a unique historical décor; the Nouvelle-France banquet hall to celebrate special occasions; and last, but not least, out irrsistable log cabin sugar shack
- FREE wireless high speed internet available in the meeting rooms, all hotel rooms and all public places
- 3G cellular phone reception everywhere on location
- Meeting rooms with windows and incomparable views of nature, many of which offer a fireplace
- Free parking
- We include wonderful FREE activities during your stay, such as our magnificent wood sidewalk that winds along the Loup river, indoor and outdoor pools, indoor hot tubs and a fitness room. During the summer months, we offer canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, archery, tennis, volleyball. During the winter months, we offer cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, walking trails, sledding on intertubes and an ice skating rink that is 5 kilometres long, right on the river!
- We also have activities on demand that can accommodate any budget. We have horseback riding, horse drawn sleigh rides, «cook with the chef», local beer tastings, dog sledding, and different corporate outdoor activities
- Our magnificent health spa center which offers a wide range of different health treatments. You will also have access to our new Nordic Experience!
- Our «classic» rooms and our «slow-design» newly renovated rooms with a contemporary ambiance
- Our memberships to reputable associations such as Hôtellerie Champêtre, Alliance Spas relais santé certifies, Association de l’Agrotourisme et Tourisme gourmand and Recyc-Québec
- Our national award in sustainable tourism from Les Grand Prix du Tourisme Québécois