Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations
Max. banquet capacity (people)
Square feet for meetings
CITQ code: 221983
Did you know?
Did you know that the Hotel-Musée Premières Nations is located just 15 minutes from downtown Quebec City and 2.5 hours from Montreal.
Kwe – The experience
We invite you to discover a Contemporary Hôtel-Boutique inspired by Native Art and indigenous culture where all rooms offer breathtaking views of the Akiawenrahk River.
- 55 rooms and suites
Planning an event at the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations is taking advantage of an unique place in a natural environment.
- 14 authentic meeting spaces
- Glassed-in area showcasing orginal artwork,ideal for your coffee breaks and cocktail
- The La Traite restaurant, which has been awarded many times for the excellence of its Indigenous-inspired Cuisine with its Authentic Boreal flavors, will surprise you with its modern concept and its authenticity. In season, the terrace located in front of the river Akiawenrahk offers an enchanting decor. Wonderful place to organize a private cocktail!
- Private activities to the Rhythm of the First Nations: Visit the Huron-Wendat Museum and the Longhouse; symbol of family, hospitality and the legendary Welcome of its people. Dances and traditional songs: 3 artists in traditional dress sing and dance to the sound of the drum ; Perfect to start an evening !
To learn more about all our activities and to experience the ambiance, visit us to : Tourismewendake.ca
- Centre Nation Santé-Spa ; a distinct multi-sensory experience based on body care and relaxation
Photo : Stephane Groleau